I am a California Certified Massage Therapist #51955 since 2013. I offer a range of healing modalities and specialize in a form of gentle but highly effective Deep Tissue treatment with ancient roots called Ashiatsu Barefoot Bar Massage – ashi means “foot” atsu means “pressure” in Japanese – where I use my own feet and balance on wooden bar suspended from the ceiling to deliver a relaxing full body massage. Helping my clients to achieve lasting robust health and to feel more calm and comfortable, confident and strong in their bodies is my honor. I listen attentively to how you feel before and during your treatment, and plan my session according to what you are currently experiencing in your body and mind and what you would like to achieve from my work. It is immensely gratifying to watch you leave my treatment room invigorated, with lighter spirits and renewed drive to pursue your passions and goals.
I hold the following qualifications:
- BA Honors in Chinese Studies, University of Oxford
- MA History of Art and Archaeology, SOAS, University of London
- Graduate with Honors, National Holistic Institute, College of Massage Therapy, California
- Certified Advanced Practitioner & Teacher Training Program Graduate, ITM Massage School, Chiangmai, Thailand
- Basics and Advanced Graduate, DeepFeet Bar Therapy®
I have further trained in Sports Massage, Craniosacral Therapy, Lympathic Drainage and Vacuum Cupping.